Upper back tension release
- Lay on the ground, preferably on carpet or a yoga mat, bend knees 90 degrees with feet flat on the floor
- Place thePnut on one side of your spine - parallel to it - between your shoulder blades
- With your core contracted, hands across your chest, keeping head straight,
- Elevate your body just enough to feel pressure on your back, hold it for 3 seconds and gradually come back down
- Once you have done about 5 or 6 repetitions, move the Pnut up/ down about 1 inch and repeat previous steps.